Preacher: Chaplain Don Moldstad
Organists: Prof. Laura Matzke & Katie Stevens
Order of Service:
* The Office of the Keys and Confession
* Hymn, 495, vv. 1-3, I Come to Thee, O Blessed Lord
* Scripture Reading: I John 1:8-10 NKJV
* Hymn, 495, vv. 4 & 5, O Jesus, Lamb of God...
* Postlude, Ein feste Burg - Scheidt
I John 1:8-10 NKJV If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.