Spring Break for many Bethany Lutheran College students is a time to travel, compete, learn, and grow. What’s all going on this Spring Break week?
- For starters, the BLC men’s basketball team participated in the NCAA DIII National Tournament and defeated St. John’s University in the opening round.
- The Concert Band is on a weeklong trek to the western United States sharing their musical talents during a number of concert stops along the way.
- Several of Bethany’s nursing students are on a study tour in Nicaragua led by Bethany’s Director of Nursing Dr. Sara Traylor.
- Both the women’s softball and men’s baseball teams are in Arizona opening their spring competitive schedules.
- Professor of Art William Bukowski is leading a travel/study group to Italy viewing some the world’s most treasured works of art.
- Both the men’s soccer and women’s soccer teams are also in Italy with head coaches Rob Pipal and Derick Lyngholm learning about European football and culture.
- Three members of our Speech and Debate Team are competing in the National Christian College Forensics Association Tournament in California.
- Five students are helping organize a food drive at Hope Lutheran Church in Leander, Texas.
Talk about a college full of opportunities, Bethany certainly is it! We’re looking forward to everyone’s safe return to Mankato next week for the home stretch of the 2017-18 academic year. Safe travels everyone!