- B.A. in Communication from Bethany Lutheran College (2001)
- M.A. in Speech Communication from Minnesota State University Mankato (2007)
Communication, specifically public speaking and argumentation.
Born and raised in Wisconsin (Go Packers!)
Public speaking and competitive speech.
- National Communication Association
- American Forensics Association
- National Forensics Association
- National Parliamentary Debate Association
- Communication and Theater Association of Minnesota
Contributing writer to Forensic Series Volume 3: DUO Practice & Competition.
- “The Art of Communication” – Leadership Institutes of Greater Mankato, January 2007 and 2008
- “Improving Your Presentations” – Minnesota Association of Government Communicators, November 2007
- Respondent, National Communication Association Convention 2007, “Debaters or Students? Parliamentary Debate as a Co-Curricular Activity”
- “At-Risk Students at Bethany Lutheran College” National Communication Association Convention, 2004
Additional Campus Responsibilities
- Curriculum Committee