Originally from Stillwater, Minnesota. Married to husband Reggie. Sons: Anthony, Noah, Christian & Emmanuel
- Civil Rights, Social Justice & Law
- B.A. Political Science (Pre-Law) from the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Florida
- J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Legal History and Racial Discrimination in the United States
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
Worked in several areas of law including higher education law, class action litigation, criminal law & family law
- Race & Justice; Training the Next Generation of Legal Professionals
Additional Campus Responsibilities
- Law Review
Playing guitar, painting, cooking, reading, watching sports
I meet my students where they are and help them to become the best version of themselves.