Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Admissions
- Supervisor: Paul Wold
- Assist new international students when they first arrive on campus.
- Take students to various stores to purchase needed items.
- Assist with establishing bank accounts, cellphone contracts, etc.
- Serve as a resource person during the academic year and assist with specific needs.
- Drive students and assist with completing paperwork:
- Social Security Administration office
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- medical appointments
- regularly scheduled shopping trips (group outing)
- Assist with communicating and problem solving.
- Encourage participation in campus activities.
- Perform other related job duties as assigned by the Coordinator of International Students.
- returning Bethany student for full academic year
- valid U.S. driver’s license
- willingness to drive 15-passenger van (requires training and certification)
- genuine interest in helping international students
- personable, flexibile, resourceful, dependable
- available at least one day during the week from midafternoon to evening meal time