Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Fine Arts
- Supervisor: Maren Boucher
- Take telephone reservations for theatre performances:
- record and track reservations with accuracy
- assign seating
- process credit card information
- Assist with ticket distribution for all or most of the performances.
- Assist with house management for performances.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: Monday – Friday; 1-5 p.m., beginning before opening nights as follows:
- Theatre Physics: two weeks in September
- Fall play: three weeks in October/November
- Musical: three weeks in January/February
- Spring play: three weeks in March/April
- Hours per week: depends upon number of Box Office assistants scheduled
- Free hours in the afternoon and on performance weekends
- Attention to detail; accuracy
- Able to work independently without direct or constant supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with the general public
- Able to meet attendance requirements