Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Advancement
- Supervisor: Jake Krier
- Represent Bethany Lutheran College, and connect with our alumni and friends via phone, email, or mail to share campus news, and ask for support to the Bethany Fund.
- Perform other duties as assigned from the Bethany Advancement Department.
- September – November (First Semester)
- January to May (Second Semester)
Days per week:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday’s
Hours per week:
- Varies (4 – 17 hours available a week)
- Flexible Work Schedule – the BLC student chooses the shifts they are available to work on a month to month basis.
- Telemarketing, sales, and customer service background preferred
- Bethany Pride
- Able to meet attendance requirements