- Department: Art
- Supervisor: Andy Overn
- Assist with production of printed materials for campus departments.
- Meet with on-campus clients.
- Identify project requirements.
- Assemble project components.
- Deliver to press.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Work is deadline intensive; may require extensive amounts of time over short periods
- Days per week: varies with need
- Hours per week: varies with need
- Must have completed ARTS 230 and ARTS 330
- Layout and design experience required
- Demonstrated creative ability
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant software and preparing graphic files for print
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Able to meet attendance requirements