Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Grounds
- Supervisor: Dan Johnson
- Assist with maintaining campus for visitors and special events (conventions, athletics).
- Mow, bag leaves; trim, seed, prune, water; haul debris.
- Plant and maintain flower beds.
- Assist other departments as directed.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: flexible
- Hours per week: 5-10
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license
- Able to push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in adverse and difficult positions (e.g., ladders, tunnels; sitting, squatting, etc.)
- Able to operate mowing and trimming equipment (training available)
- Able to meet attendance requirements