Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: American Sign Language
- Supervisor: Crista Browne-Krosch Crista.Browne-Krosch@blc.edu
- Conduct conversation labs (30 minutes each) in American Sign Language.
- Conduct already-prepared activities such as answering questions, role playing, or playing a game that reinforce vocabulary or grammar previously learned in class.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: flexible
- Hours per week: ~ 2-4
- Completed two years of college-level American Sign Language or equivalent
- Ability to follow written directions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to meet attendance requirements