- Department: Library Services
- Supervisor: Emily Frank
- Assist the library staff with the following:
- Keep library materials organized
- Work at the circulation desk.
- Maintain collections.
- Enter data.
- Operate copy machine.
- Perform daily tasks and special projects.
- Process materials.
- Assist library patrons with identifying and locating resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Days per week: 2-4
- Hours per week: 5-7
- Superior attention to detail; task-oriented
- Experience with filing; willing to learn Library of Congress classification system
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of PC-based spreadsheet and database programs; good keyboarding skills
- Able to meet attendance requirements