Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Studio Services
- Supervisor: Seth Grabow
- Allow access to studio and make sure it is secure when not in use.
- Help students with questions related to video production and editing.
- Make sure the equipment is used in a safe manner and is protected from misuse or damage.
- Assist with KTV Public Access content ingesting. Council Meeting monitoring and edits.
- Perform other duties assigned by Production Studio Specialist.
- Days per week: flexible; evenings and weekends required
- Hours per week: 6-15
- Must have completed COMM 295 Audio/Visual Basics Production
- Basic knowledge of studio equipment preferred
- Able to work without direct or constant supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to meet attendance requirements