- Department: Academic Affairs
- Supervisor: Kristi Ringen
- Greet all students who come to the Academic Resource Center.
- Monitor traffic in and out of the Center.
- Facilitate check-in and check-out process for students who need to take a test.
- Refer students to appropriate area and Center staff.
- Respond to questions about Center hours.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Shifts are during ARC hours.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to detail; accuracy
- Able to work independently without direct or constant supervision
- Able to preserve confidentiality of privileged information (FERPA)
- Able to meet attendance requirements