Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Athletics
- Supervisor: Dan DeWitt
- Keep stats (using a computer program) for varsity athletic teams at all home games, and possibly a few away games.
- Print copies of stats during and after games.
- Contact various media outlets with results after a game is completed.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: varies with schedule; some night and weekend work required
- Hours per week: varies with schedule
- Students can work for more than one sport if they wish.
- General computer skills (we will train for specific program)
- Knowledge of rules for the specific sports
- Able to work under time constraints
- Able to meet attendance requirements; reliable