- Department: English
- Supervisor: Lars Johnson
- Assist English department chair with development and facilitation of program activities (Undergraduate Research Conference in the Liberal Arts, McMahon Hill BookTalks Reading Series, English department website, etc.).
- Assist the Writing Center faculty supervisor with day-to-day operations of the Center [promotion; gathering and archiving resource materials from faculty (descriptions/ expectations for writing assignments, rubrics, etc.); help train new writing coaches, etc.].
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: flexible
- Hours per day: 5
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to meet attendance requirements