Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: Fine Arts
- Supervisor: Susan Harstad
- Supervise ushers.
- Check house safety lights before and after each performance.
- Open and close house in cooperation with stage manager as needed for each performance.
- Seat late arrivals.
- Count ticket stubs and record attendance.
- Prepare, serve, and clean up intermission refreshments.
- Assist patrons as needed.
- Check house for debris after performances; close and lock theater doors.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: varies with theatre performance days and dates
- Hours per performance
- 5 hours for public performances (18 per year)
- 2 hours for senior project performance (5 per year)
- Familiarity with the Ylvisaker Fine Arts Center and the theater
- Previous experience in working on a Bethany theatre production
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills
- Available for the Bethany theatre season
- Able to meet attendance requirements