- Department: Academic Affairs
- Supervisor: Carrie Pfeiffer
Students interested in serving as a tutor and highly proficient in a subject matter should contact Dr. Carrie Pfeifer, supervisor
- Serve as tutor in specific subject area (e.g., mathematics, biology, religion, etc.).
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: to be determined once the semester begins; check with the supervisor
- Hours per week: 2-5
- Must be recommended by a faculty member in the subject of interest
- Highly proficient in subject matter
- Reliable; punctual
- Able to meet attendance requirements