Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Department: English
- Supervisor: Angie Johnson
- Provide feedback and support for students, helping them to develop their writing skills and papers (e.g., formal and other written assignments, research papers, criques, reports, etc.).
- Participate in on-going training provided by Writing Center supervisor and/or the Writing Center student coordinator.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Days per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7-9 p.m.
- Hours per week: 12
- Must be recommended by a faculty member
- Highly proficient in English (especially writing)
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable; punctual
- Able to meet attendance requirements