Application Deadline: Tuesday, July 6th, 2021
Function of Position: Responsible to the Vice President of Admissions and Marketing for recruitment of students who will develop and succeed in the Bethany Lutheran College environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Arrange high school visits with high school counselors; take appropriate admission materials, visit students, and maintain follow-up communication with counselors and students.
2. Attend scheduled college fairs; prepare booth and materials; visit with students and answer questions.
3. Maintain student data in computer system and personal logs and follow-up with appropriate correspondence to prospective students and parents via mail, e-mail, or phone.
4. Be prepared to travel by car and/or plane to destinations as required by schedule.
5. Set up and facilitate on-line communication with students (email, CRM).
6. Represent College in a variety of on- and off-campus events and functions. Prepare and make presentations representing Admissions to various groups as required.
7. Attend professional meetings; read professional materials to develop and maintain up-to-date recruiting philosophies.
8. Manage the tele center of BLC student callers to prospective students.
9. Perform other related duties/responsibilities as appropriate or assigned by the Vice President of Admissions and Marketing.
- Active church membership in Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) or Wisconsin Evangelical Synod (WELS) preferred
- Willingness to support mission of Bethany Lutheran College
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year experience in field preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work days, nights, and weekends
- Able to lift, pull, and push up to 50 pounds
- Maintain valid driver’s license
Please email all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org