Posting Date : March 10th, 2022
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Position Title: Insurance Agent – Northern Lines Insurance
Website: Northern Lines Insurance
Salary: $35,000 base plus a percentage of commissions
Location: Fairmont, MN (potential to work from home after training)
Delivering exceptional service is our Number One priority.
As a licensed insurance agent, you will:
• Generate new insurance sales as well as being a professional advocate for all insurance-related inquiries on behalf of our agency.
• Respond to all customer inquiries – new and existing clients.
• Service all in-bound client inquiries – including: Payments, Renewals, Cancellations, Endorsements, Rewrites, Cross-sell, Up-sell, etc.… according to our agency guidelines.
• Courteously respond to new callers looking for trucking insurance of various coverage lines by exhibiting industry knowledge and product expertise through comprehensive explanation of required limits, coverage options and deductibles, policy language, available enhancements, payment options and servicing provisions.
• Conduct Insurance Needs Analysis, Request Appropriate supporting documents to Compile & Submit Complete Application for coverage to multiple Insurance Carriers including other third-party brokerage firms contracted with our agency.
• Effectively Present Quote Options and Billing Plans to customer.
• Submit applications in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality, and accuracy; with all supporting documents and forms attached.
• Record all correspondence with customers or prospects in order to maintain service continuity within the agency and reduce E&O exposures.
• Attain proficiency in current insurance carriers’ appetite and requirements to ensure compliance with underwriting guidelines, payment terms and binding authority to reduce E&O exposures.
• Meet and/or exceed sales production requirements.
• HS diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• Property & Casualty and/or Life Insurance License (Preferred)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Transportation & DOT requirements a plus.
• Proficient in the use of technology (Internet, Social Media Platforms, Computer System, Agency Management System and other common software tools and apps)
Please send all application materials to Kristi Vanasse at firstname.lastname@example.org