Posting Date: April 24th, 2022
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Salary: $18-22 per hour
Hours: This position is a full-time position – 40 hours per week. The position typically works daytime hours M-F, with occasional on-call hours.
Location: Mankato, MN
Tailwind Group capitalizes on real estate opportunities in acquisition, development, and management. Our team is uniquely qualified to provide full-scope expertise ensuring lasting and sustainable environments. We are committed to creating and supporting a workplace culture that is versatile, innovative and the best in our market. We strive for every team member to operate by our five core values—in doing so, they are affecting a positive change in their respective communities.
Our Maintenance Technicians are primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing the value of a well-run property, with emphasis on preventative upkeep, capital improvement and maintenance repair.
- Model and cascade Tailwind Group’s five core values: Entrepreneurial, Versatile, Responsive, Innovative, and Integrity.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service during each encounter with residents, prospects, vendors, officials, and community members.
- Understand basic standards of property management including Fair Housing laws, Tenant/Landlord rights, and general real estate principles.
- Monitor residential sites, building locations, clubhouse, amenities, and other common areas for superior curb appeal, general cleanliness, and organization.
- Assist with annual unit turnover and help execute move-in/move-out procedures.
- Review, assign and follow-up on open work orders to ensure the work order is completed and accepted within company guidelines.
- Respond to after-hour emergency issues.
1. Pass a criminal background test.
2. Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
3. Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, carry, and manipulate various items. Lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs. Using proper body mechanics or available equipment to help. Physical activity is required throughout the shift.
4. Be a self-motivated individual and excel at working in a team environment.
5. Have the ability to stand, lift and bend for up to 8 hours (with breaks) in hot, cold, and wet environments
Working knowledge of pool service maintenance is required, open to becoming a CPO.
6. HVAC and appliance repair experience
Please contact Whitney Dickinson at email@example.com or call 507-322-1200 with questions.