Posting Date: 03/20/2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: Attractive salary and benefits package including health insurance
Hours: On-duty full days 1-2 times per week and 1-2 weekends per month with no other responsibilities when off duty
Location: West Saint Paul, MN
Dormitory Supervisors reside in the dormitory, and are responsible for the day-to-day direct supervision of dormitory students. When on duty, the Dormitory Supervisor is responsible for enforcing all dorm procedures, and handling or referring to all student and facility concerns. The Dormitory Supervisor works as an onsite caregiver for students who have parents/caregivers living far away from campus. The Dormitory Supervisor assists and communicates with the Dormitory Director, fellow supervisors, and Dormitory Student Advisor regarding the physical, emotional, spiritual, academic, and social needs of the students.
- 21+ years of age at the beginning of the school year.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to drive and maintain a drivers license.
- Demonstrate independence, wisdom, and maturity to oversee the lives of many students when on-duty.
- Ability to problem solve and partner with co-workers.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to pass criminal and vehicular background check.
- Willingness to uphold the values of St. Croix Lutheran Academy.
- Associates or bachelors degree.
- Previous experience overseeing adolescents in a residential or family setting.
- Previous experience working in a multicultural environment.
- Attractive salary and benefits package including health insurance.
- Year-round room and board including utilities.
- On-campus private spacious 1-bedroom – 1 bathroom apartment overlooking Thompson Lake park.
- Private outdoor patio available for dormitory staff.
- Use of all athletic facilities on campus.
- Several dormitory outings with activities around the Twin Cities area including professional sports games, theater, etc.
- On-duty full days 1-2 times per week and 1-2 weekends per month with no other responsibilities when off duty.
- Summer housing, salary, and benefits with no responsibilities for 8 weeks.
- Several days within the school year without responsibilities.
- Full-time or part-time positions available – instructor or non-instructor roles.
- Opportunity to model a Christian lifestyle in a residential setting to adolescents grades 6-12 in a caring family atmosphere.
- Develop relationships and act as an on-site caregiver for students around the country and world.
- Teach multicultural students life skills as they seek to be independent preparing for university life.
- Guide students through spiritual mentorship and oversee health and wellness of students during their teenage years.
- Engage in a fun working team atmosphere with 6 on-site staff, taking part in a globally recognized program.
Application Process Information:
Complete application in the top right of this page:https://www.stcroixlutheran.org/quicklinks/jobs
Please contact Lori Kowitz at LKowitz@StCroixLutheran.org or call 651-455-1521 with questions.