Posting Date: 03/20/2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: $12.50 – $18.75 per hour
Location: Saint Clair, MN / St. Peter, MN
Become a substitute.
· Positively impact the education of students in your own community.
· Feel good about the work you do.
· Earn steady income through short- and long-term substitute positions.
· Enjoy work-life balance.
· Build a work schedule that works for you and your life.
· Select your favorite schools, subjects, and grade levels to inspire.
Substitute Teacher Responsibilities:
· Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies. This includes:
· Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the teacher’s existing lesson plans.
· Teaching students on a variety of classroom topics/courses.
· Building positive relationships.
· Assigning reasonable tasks and homework.
· Empower students to learn, and encourage classroom participation.
· Create a classroom environment that’s conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
· Adapt to the various learning styles of students.
· For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and assignments.
Substitute Paraprofessional Responsibilities:
· Provide classroom assistance to the district/school teacher and support to the general education or special needs students.
· Ensure adequate supervision of students and classroom environment to assure health, welfare, and safety of students.
· Assist students in transition to and from classrooms, as needed.
· Understand, address, and be attuned to the needs of each student, recognizing differences in their abilities and cognitive levels.
· Substitute Paraprofessional – HS Diploma/GED.
· Substitute Teacher– Bachelor’s degree with MN Teaching or Substitute License.
· Don’t have a license? No problem! We will guide you through the licensing process.
Perks you’ll enjoy as a substitute:
· Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp.
· Weekly pay.
· ACA-compliant health plan and other health options available for purchase, which may include: medical, dental, and vision.
· Group insurance options*
· Free employee wellness program.
· 401(K) Plan.
· Paid Sick Leave dependent on state, county, or city requirements.
· *Offered and administered by Enroll VB. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
· Learn more here: https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
Application Process Information:
· Apply directly on our website to get started right away: https://www.teachersoncall.com/talent/apply-now.
Please contact Jillian Rowe at Jillian.email@example.com or call 800-713-4439 with questions.