Posting Date: April 18, 2023
Status/Type: Full Time, Exempt
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Function of Position: Responsible to the Vice President of Admissions and Marketing and Director of Admissions for recruitment of students who will develop and succeed in the Bethany Lutheran College environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Arrange high school visits with high school counselors; take appropriate admission materials, visit students, and maintain follow-up communication with counselors and students.
2. Attend scheduled college fairs; prepare booth and materials; visit with students and answer questions.
3. Maintain student data in computer system and personal logs and follow-up with appropriate correspondence to prospective students and parents via mail, e-mail, or phone.
4. Be prepared to travel by car and/or plane to destinations as required by schedule.
5. Set up and facilitate on-line communication with students (email, CRM).
6. Represent College in a variety of on- and off-campus events and functions. Prepare and make presentations representing Admissions to various groups as required.
7. Attend professional meetings; read professional materials to develop and maintain up-to-date recruiting philosophies.
8. Work with current students and student Ambassadors for engaging future students with unique content.
9. Perform other related duties/responsibilities as appropriate or assigned by the Vice President of Admissions and Marketing or Director of Admissions.
• Willingness to support mission of Bethany Lutheran College
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferred church membership in Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS) or Wisconsin Evangelical Synod (WELS)
• One year experience in field is preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to work days, nights, and weekends
• Able to lift, pull, and push up to 50 pounds
• Maintain valid driver’s license
Please send a cover letter, resume, and completed job application form to:
Bethany Lutheran College – Human Resources Office
700 Luther Drive
Mankato, MN 56001; or via scanned email to email@example.com