Posting Date: April 25, 2023
Status/Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Function of Position: Responsible to the International Student Recruiter for administrative support duties related to the recruitment and processing of prospective students, and maintaining strong relationships with international partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide administrative support for the International Student Recruiter.
2. Process core GPAs of applicants and communicate with Director of Admissions on progress.
3. Serve as first contact point for students, employees, and visitors.
4. Process requests for information from prospective students or international partners.
5. Enter, process, and maintain candidate information for admission to Bethany.
6. Serve as Designated School Official (DSO) and carry out responsibilities as the secondary contact for visas, such as generating I-20 forms for accepted international students.
7. Document recurring procedures and complete annual processing and audit.
8. Proof materials and outgoing messages of high importance.
9. Track and message students through the Slate database. First level responder to chat bot and email.
10. Assist with organizing photos and student stories and distribution to partners.
11. Assist with special projects and events as requested.
12. Manage purchase order process and inventory control.
13. Supervise student workers, if needed; oversee and approve student employee time-clock records. Schedule and follow up with online interactions between prospective students and current students.
14. Assist with travel arrangements, international mailings and partner database as requested.
15. Assist with fall and winter orientation
16. Perform other related duties as appropriate or assigned by the department leader.
• willingness to support the mission of Bethany Lutheran College
• AA degree or more
• one year of experience in field
• database system (Jenzabar, Slate) knowledge and experience preferred
• successful computer experience in Excel, Word and Google Suite.
• strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including attention to detail
• excellent written communication skills
Please send all application materials to email@example.com