Posting Date: 04/11/2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: $400 per week plus room and board
Hours: This is a 10 week residential camp position. A typical work week is Sunday afternoon through Friday noon. All staff have the week of July 4 off, unpaid.
Location: New London, MN
As a camper’s main person throughout the day, you will be a role model, a mentor, a listening ear and support. If you love to hang out with kids, play games, and show how awesome God’s family can be by being inclusive, caring, and helpful, this position is for you! Staff spend night and day with kids and get to participate in all of the fun parts of the camp day! Staff also spend time on a Day Camp team, leading VBS at congregations around Minnesota. Great experience for: Education, Recreation, Counseling and Social Work majors!
1) lead small group Bible study and conversation
2) plan and lead large and small group games
3) plan and lead worships and campfires
4) team work and cooperation skills
5) problem solving
6) thinking on your feet
7) mentoring elementary and Jr. High youth
8) building and growing in leadership skills
1) 18 years of age or older
2) willingness to work hard and have fun
Working at camp builds life-long skills that can, and will, be used for any career.
Application Process Information:
Please contact Jon Davidson at email@example.com or call 320-796-2181 with questions.