Posting Date: 05/11/2023
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: $15.25 per hour
Hours: Variable. Tbd
Location: Madison Lake, MN
I am an 18 year old seeking female personal care assistants who are reliable, easy going, and fun to help me at home and in the community. I use a power wheelchair as I am limited in strength due to spinal muscular atrophy. I have several part time shifts available. I require care 7 days a week, which I am looking to fill with several people.
This position is great experience for Pre Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, and Physical Therapy students.
- Getting dressed
- Doing my hair
- Going to the bathroom/showering
- Help with meals
- Managing Basic Medical Equipment
- Full Body Transfer e.g. lifting me from wheelchair to toilet, shower chair, or bed.
- Driving accessible van. Driving me to appointments, social events, errands, etc.
- Ability to perform full body transfer (92 lbs)
- Responsible and timely
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Fun to hang out with because I am very social and love to be out and about
- Valid drivers license
- Pass background check
Application Process Information:
Please contact Maddie Galovich at email@example.com or call 218-590-5684 with questions.