Bethany’s Annual Joel Laube Memorial Golf Tournament, held each June since 2003, directly benefits the Joel Laube Memorial Scholarship at Bethany Lutheran College.
Joel Laube was an example of what a team leader and friend ought to be. He was quick to befriend others, had a positive attitude on and off the field, and truly had a love for people. Joel always put others first. We want to perpetuate that memory in a positive way. Your participation in this tournament will help us to do that while benefiting students attending Joel’s alma mater.
Individual and Business Partner Sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the tournament? Learn more about a Laube Sponsorship. Four sponsorship levels are available.
- Friday, June 11, 2021, 1 p.m. shotgun start, best ball format. Driving range opens at 11:15 a.m. with free range balls.
- If you cannot attend, please consider making a personal or corporate contribution on our Donate page by specifying “Joel Laube Fund” in the Other Designation field. Thank you!
- $140 per golfer, which includes 18 holes of golf, cart, dinner, and door prizes.
- For golf only, the cost is $105; and dinner only is $40.
- Optional Swing Package: $20 – (Includes 1 Mulligan Ticket, 4 Raffle Tickets, 3 Putting Contest Tickets, and 1 Drink Ticket)