Old main

Old Main

Old Main, built in 1911, symbolizes Bethany for hundreds of alumni and friends of the college. Old Main is connected via hallway to Luther Hall, and via tunnel to Memorial Library, Trinity Chapel, Meyer Hall, and Honsey Hall.

Main floor: The Dining Center, which includes the Great Room used for banquets, dances, and other gatherings, Student Senate, Campus Security offices, a computer lab, the mail room, the Center for Intercultural Development & Resources, and the Viking Village recreation room.

2nd floor: The college Spirit Store, Admissions department, Business Office, and faculty and administrative offices.

3rd through 5th floors: Anderson Hall, a residence hall for women.

The building address is 750 Luther Ct., Mankato, MN. (All mail should be sent to the main college address at 700 Luther Dr.)

Events in Old Main

Old Main Offices