This page lists required Consumer Information disclosures. For more information about Bethany Lutheran College, please visit our About Bethany page.
- Total head count: 832
- Undergraduates (FTE): 721
- Geographic representation: 26 states and 31 countries
- Gender ratio: 50% women / 50% men
- International students enrolled in degree programs: 127
- Residence hall occupancy: 422
- Residential percentage: 67%
Graduation and Retention Rates
- 79% of first-year students return for the following fall semester.
- Federally reported statistics show that 52% of all incoming students graduate within four years (Graduation Rate). For those students who enroll as freshman and stay on the Bethany campus without transferring, 80% complete their degree program in four years or fewer (Completion Rate). Learn more about graduate rates vs. completion rates.
- 90% of graduates who seek employment are employed full-time within 6 months of graduation.
Graduate School Acceptance Rate
- 89% are admitted to their first choice of graduate school.
- 46 full-time faculty and 46 part-time faculty
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 11 to 1
- Average class size: 16
Average Net Cost
- After grants and scholarships is Bethany’s average net cost is $16,400 making it among the lowest of any private liberal arts college in Minnesota.
- 33% of Bethany students compete in one of our 17 varsity programs.
- Equity in Athletics Report: 2022 EADA Survey
Learn more about Bethany Lutheran College.
- Academic Catalog
- Code of Conduct for Educational Loans Summary
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Employee Directory
- Financial Assistance Information
- Mission Statement
- Net Price Calculator
- Programs of Study
- Publication of College Costs
- Refund Policy – Refer to the Academic Catalog
- Required Immunizations
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student Complaint Process
- Student Disabilities Services
- Study Abroad
- Textbook Information / Bethany Bookstore
- Tuition and Fees
- Withdrawal Procedure
- Voter Registration
Transfer of Credit Policies
- Transferring Credits from Bethany Lutheran College to another college or university
- Transferring Credits to Bethany Lutheran College from another college or university
- Academic Honor Code
- Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
- Appeals Procedure
- Completion or graduation rate, and transfer-out rate (offsite link)
- Crime Statistics Report
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedure
- Financial Aid Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Policy
- Fire Safety (Facilities)
- Guide for Students and Parents
- Harassment Policy
- Missing Student Policy
- Nondiscrimination Policy
- Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures
- Sex Offender Registry
- Standards of Conduct
- Technology Policies:
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Weapons Policy
- Young Visitors on College Property