Bethany Lutheran College offers the OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program.
Next Course: April 10-May 28, 2021
Course Fee: $1100 (includes tuition, background check, and lab supplies)
Admission to the OnTrack program is by application. Application materials may be requested by emailing the program coordinator Dr. Sara Traylor. Application materials will be provided in electronic format only.
Full payment of $1100 is required at time of application to register for the course. Cash, check, or money order are preferred.
Complete entire application form and return with your payment to the college cashier.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance. If you are not accepted, a full refund will be issued.
- A maximum of eight students are accepted per cohort.
- Priority acceptance for available spots is given to current Bethany Lutheran College students in academically good standing in order of application, and as applicants meet acceptance criteria and remit full payment for the program.
- Vacant spots filled in order of application, and as applicants meet acceptance criteria and remit full payment for the program.
- Students must be free of communicable disease
- Students must speak, read, and understand English at a high school level
- Students must initiate the required Minnesota background check
- Students must initiate/complete a two-step Mantoux/TB test within 90 days of clinical
- Mandatory Orientation on Sat April 10, 2021, at 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Location: Bethany Lutheran College Honsey Hall Room 312.
- Background study and TB test due by May 11. Note: you will not be allowed to participate in skills lab or clinical if this is not completed.
- Proctored exams on April 27 at 5 p.m. and May 11 at 5 p.m. Location: Honsey Hall Room 312
- Skills Lab on May 18-21 at 8-4:30pm. Location: Honsey Hall Room 312
- Clinical on May 24-27 at 4-9:30 p.m. Location: Ecumen Pathstone Living, Mankato