Bethany Lutheran College offers the OnTrack Nursing Assistant Training Program.
Next Course: To Be Determined; Contact program coordinator for more information
Course Fee: $1100 (includes tuition, background check, and lab supplies)
Please contact South Central College for questions regarding the state registry nursing assistant examinations.
Admission to the OnTrack program is by application. Application materials may be requested by emailing the program coordinator Dr. Sara Traylor. Application materials will be provided in electronic format only.
Full payment of $1100 is required at time of application to register for the course. Cash, check, or money order are preferred.
Complete entire application form and return with your payment to the college cashier.
You will be notified by email of your acceptance. If you are not accepted, a full refund will be issued.
- A maximum of eight students are accepted per cohort.
- Priority acceptance for available spots is given to current Bethany Lutheran College students in academically good standing in order of application, and as applicants meet acceptance criteria and remit full payment for the program.
- Vacant spots filled in order of application, and as applicants meet acceptance criteria and remit full payment for the program.
- Students must be fully vaccinated for COVID. Fully vaccinated status is two (2) doses of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines OR one (1) dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Booster vaccines are recommended but not required. Religious or medical exemptions are not permitted.
- Students must initiate/complete a two-step Mantoux/TB test within 90 days of clinical
- Students must be free of any communicable disease
- Students must speak, read, and understand English at a high school level
- Students must complete and pass the required Minnesota background check
- Mandatory Orientation on Saturday April 9, at 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Location: Bethany Lutheran College Honsey Hall Room 312.
- Background study, proof of COVID vaccines, and TB test due by May 17. Note: you will not be allowed to participate in skills lab or clinical if this is not completed.
- Proctored exams on April 6 at 5 p.m. and May 17 at 5 p.m. Location: Honsey Hall Room 312
- Skills Lab on May 19-21 at 8-4:30pm. Location: Honsey Hall Room 312
- Clinical on May 23-26 at 4-9:30 p.m. Location: Ecumen Pathstone Living, Mankato
If you have any questions or would like application materials, please email the program coordinator, Dr. Sara Traylor
Bethany. Values. My Nursing Career.