Direct Admit to Bethany’s Nursing Program
Direct admission to the nursing program requires admission to Bethany. Apply now!
Freshmen can apply for Direct Admission into the nursing program if they meet these criteria:
1. Are a current high school senior.
2. ACT score of 23+ or SAT equivalent.
3. Cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
4. Space is limited. Priority General Application,
Maintaining Nursing Program Admission
Along with meeting the above criteria, Bethany students accepted into the Direct Admission program for nursing will:
1. Be enrolled full-time
2. Maintain a GPA of 3.25 or better their first and second academic year
3. Follow the deadlines for enrolling in the nursing classes and program
4. Earn a grade of C+ or higher in each nursing prerequisite courses
5. Pass all nursing prerequisite courses on the first attempt
Options Outside of Direct Admit into Nursing
Students interested in Bethany’s nursing program and who do not meet the above criteria are welcome to apply now with the intent of entering Bethany’s pre-nursing program without direct admission. Admission into Bethany’s nursing program may be achieved by doing well in pre-nursing courses, or students may enter the health communication major.
Transfer Student Admission to Nursing Program
Students who are not coming directly from high school are welcome to apply now through the standard application. In the application, please describe your intent to enter the nursing program and Bethany’s admissions office and nursing professors will review your unique situation. Many transfer students have successfully gained admission into Bethany’s nursing program.
Bethany. Values. My Nursing Career.