Before you arrive:
- Make any necessary changes to your class schedule by contacting the Registrar.
- Find and purchase your textbooks on MyBLC.
- Complete Student Athlete forms (required for participation in NCAA Div III athletics).
- Complete the Language Inventory placement exam for Spanish or German.
- Review the Student Guidebook.
- Get driving directions and maps for your trip to Bethany.
- Check your Bethany e-mail account and the Daily Bulletin for announcements.
When you arrive:
- Get your mailbox key from the Information Secretary in Old Main and check your mail in the mail room.
- Get your Student ID in the library.
- Get your key fob from Glenda Bossow.
- Check your meal plan.
- Register your vehicle (free; required for all student with a vehicle) and buy a parking permit if you wish to park on campus.
- Get your computer connected to the Bethany network.
- Jump into Bethany’s Best Week Ever!