Before you arrive:
- Learn what to bring to campus.
- Get acquainted with with Bethany’s Residential Policies.
- Find and purchase your textbooks on MyBLC.
- Make any necessary changes to your class schedule by contacting the Registrar.
- Complete Student Athlete forms (required for participation in NCAA Div III athletics).
- Complete the Language Inventory placement exam for Spanish or German.
- Review the Student Guidebook.
- Get your housing assignment.
- Get driving directions and maps for your trip to Bethany.
- Check your Bethany e-mail account and the Daily Bulletin for announcements.
When you arrive:
- Go to your residence hall.
- Get your room key and fob from the Resident Hall Coordinator (RHC) in your res hall.
- Check into your room with your Resident Assistant (RA).
- Get your Student ID in the library.
- Register your vehicle (free; required for all student with a vehicle) and buy a parking permit if you wish to park on campus.
- Find your mailbox.
- Get your computer connected to the Bethany network.
- Jump into Bethany’s Best Week Ever!