For questions, please call the Box Office at 507-344-7374, or contact Fine Arts Events Coordinator Solveig Stafford.
Plan Your Visit
The Sigurd K. Lee Theater is located in the Ylvisaker Fine Arts Center on the campus of Bethany Lutheran College. The building address is 715 Luther Dr, Mankato, MN. Free event parking is available in Lot 5 and Lot 7, or other visitor parking areas around campus. See the Campus Maps page for more information.
At some shows, light refreshments are available in the lobby during intermission. Food may also be purchased in the Dining Center during regular hours.
Make the most of your visit! Check our event calendar for other events before or after the show, or arrange a campus tour with our Admissions department.
The Bethany Theatre Department produces at least four major shows each year: Theatre Physics, Fall Play, Choraliers, and Spring Play. We hope you can join us!
Bethany Lutheran College Theatre Department Box Office Policies
1. Purchased tickets are non-refundable.
2. Purchased tickets may be exchanged (at least one day prior to a production) for another showing of the same production if seats are available.
3. Reserved tickets (not paid for) must be claimed no later than five minutes prior to start of the production or they will be released for standby and rush customers.
1. Bethany employees are eligible to reserve free tickets for one night of a production. These free tickets are for use by the employee and immediate family (spouse and children).
2. If an employee wishes to attend a second showing of the same production, they may register for the standby/rush list (tickets will be free if available).
3. Employees wanting to guarantee seats for another showing of the same production (after they’ve used free tickets) may purchase tickets at the published price.
1. Students may reserve one free ticket (solely for their own use) for one night of a production. Any attempt to use the student code to reserve more than one ticket will be rejected unless the student visits the Box Office for approval.
2. Students wishing to attend a second showing of the same production may register for the standby/rush list (tickets will be free if available).
3. Students wanting to guarantee seats for another showing of the same production (after they’ve used free ticket) may purchase tickets at the published price.
4. A student using their free ticket should be aware that their seat is assigned and they cannot move to another seat. If a student wants to sit by others in the theater, they must coordinate purchasing tickets next to their assigned seat. A student may reserve and purchase seats together online, or by visiting or calling the Box Office.
5. Students in a production receive one free ticket. They may offer that ticket to one person, for one show only, by informing the Box Office of the name of the person they are giving the ticket to.