Online textbook store
The BLC Online Bookstore operates completely online and can be visited at blc.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the course materials process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
Current students, sign in to MyBLC and view your class schedule to see your personalized textbook list.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace – you name the price
- Ability to pay for textbooks with vouchers
- Year-round Customer Experience with 24/7 availability at the start of every major term
The Bethany Lutheran College Bookstore/Spirit Store is located on the second floor of Old Main. We carry a variety of items for the college student including office supplies, personal items, college wear, and snacks. We also carry items for churches and schools including books, Bibles, study materials, as well as many Christian cards and gifts. Stop in to see for yourself!
The Bookstore has everything needed for shipping from letters to packages using via UPS, USPS, and SpeeDee. We carry boxes, envelopes, stamps, and packing tape.
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore’s Customer Experience team: blc.textbookx.com/help
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Questions? Contact us!
We are eager to help you! Please call us at (800) 944-1722 or (507) 344-7777 during our normal store hours, or feel free to leave a message and we’ll get back to you right away.