All students are provided with a campus-wide domain-level account for computer, network, and storage access. This account provides access to:
- Bethany @blc.edu email account
- campus computers – computer labs, library, etc., and installed industry standard software
- Internet access
- MyBLC – personal information portal, class schedule, grades, etc.
- network printing (printing is free for students)
- shared network storage drives
- 2 GB of private network storage space (the U: drive) for saving documents and course materials
- 30 GB of college-provided Google Drive storage space
- additional accounts, resources, and access as required by students’ courses or other curricular and co-curricular activities
To obtain, change, or reset your password, see Password Help.