Every room is equipped with beds, desks, chairs, closets, and shelving, and the residence hall lounges have an oven, microwave, sink, and television. Apartments in Edgewood Place, Gullixson Hall, and Larson Hall have private bathrooms.
- Mattress cover and sheets (Gullixson & Teigen halls have twin XL beds. Anderson Hall and Edgewood Place have standard twin beds)
- Pillow, pillowcase, bedspread, extra blankets
- Shower caddy
- Laundry baskets and high-efficiency detergent
- Radio, stereo, television
- Alarm clock
- Desk lamp or bedside lamp
- Posters and photos
- Storage bins or small dresser
- Bicycle (may store in racks outside or in room)
- Desktop/laptop computer
- Rugs and vacuum cleaner (Edgewood Place rooms are carpeted)
- One Refrigerator per resident (2.5 amps or less, limit two per room)
- Additional face masks (one will be provided by the college). See the Coronavirus page for additional information.
- A thermometer to aid in monitoring your health.
What NOT to Bring
For the safety of students and employees, and in keeping with Bethany’s Mission and Vision, the following items are not allowed in residence halls. Please see our Residential Policies page for additional information on room restrictions.
- Microwaves, hotplates, toasters, corn poppers (microwaves are in the lounges)
- Space heaters, air conditioners
- Halogen lamps
- Candles, incense
- Lofts or platforms (lofting kits are only available in Gullixson Hall)
- Alcoholic beverage containers or signs
- Posters that are not in good taste
- Pets (only fish are allowed, 10 gallon tank max.)
- Additional furniture (due to limited space)
- Firearms or weapons, even for hunting