- Forthcoming event listings include links to promotional materials and registration instructions.
- Past event listings include links to archives of PDF handouts and video recordings.
- If you would like to suggest a theme for a future event, contact: Ryan MacPherson.
March (details forthcoming): Student Apologetics and Worldview Conference
June (details forthcoming): Biblical Archaeology Youth Camp
June (details forthcoming): Third Annual ELS Apologetics Conference
September 26: The Christian Church amid Seismic Shifts
- “COVID-19 and Disembodied Humanity” and “COVID-19, Power Politics & the Death of Education” (Dr. Gene Edward Veith)
- “The Transgenderism Incursion: What to Think, How to Love” (Dr. Paul Wendland)
- “Preparing Our Young People for the University” (Dr. A. Andrew Das)
- “The Distinction between Rendering to Caesar and Resisting Tyranny” (Dr. Ryan MacPherson)
- “All Christians Are One Body in Christ” (Missionary Karim Yaghleji)
- “When Your Neighbor Doesn’t Believe in Truth—Combining Apologetics and Evangelism” (Pastor David Thompson)
- “Is the Old Testament Reliable? The Evidence Within the Text” (Dr. Ryan MacPherson)
- “Is the Old Testament Reliable? The Evidence Beyond Text” (Prof. Allen Quist)
- “How to Make the Case for the Truth of the New Testament” (Dr. Michael Berg)
- “The Development of Ancient Writing Systems and the Biblical Text” (Pastor Joseph Abrahamson)
- “Issues of Chronology in the Early Old Testament” (Pastor Steven Sparley)
- “What’s Worldview Got to Do with Everything?” (Dr. Ryan MacPherson)
- “Why Is Apologetics Lutheran?” (Prof. Allen Quist)
- “How a False Worldview Has Eroded Biblical Inerrancy within Churches” (John Eidsmoe)