Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Application
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of State ID or Passport
- Request Official Transcripts from all previous Institutions attended
- June 30 for Fall Term (begins late August)
- October 31 for Spring Term (begins early January)
- March 31 for Summer Term (begins mid-May)
Not ready to start an application? Complete the Request for Information Form and receive a series of emails about the program.
If you need assistance or have questions about the process, please call 507-344-7545 or contact us at GradSchool@blc.edu. Our admissions team looks forward to connecting with you!
CMHC Cost and Financial Aid
Our graduate admissions team is working on tuition and financial aid information for the 2022-2023 school year. Information will be posted in mid-February 2023. If you need assistance before this time, we are eager to answer your questions. Call 507-344-7545 or contact us at GradSchool@blc.edu.
Cost for 2023-2024
- $575 per credit, program includes 60 credits
- $150 deposit is applied to tuition
- No application fee.
The two fall and one spring residential experiences of four days each include complimentary lunch and other on-campus experiences. Students cover hotel costs through preferred college partners as applicable.
A full time student includes anyone taking 6 credits or more and the typical load for a full time student is 12 credits.
A Department of Education Federal Loan is likely available to help ease the payment schedule. Graduate students may be eligible for this Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, in an amount up to $20,500 per year.