We are planning to return to our normal, face-to-face teaching format for the Fall 2021 Semester.
What does this mean for students in the fall?
- We expect all Bethany students to return to campus for face-to-face instruction, once again, in the classroom.
- While all classes will be offered on campus and in person, we do understand there will be some occasions when recorded lectures and class meetings will be needed. In those instances, professors will have the ability to record lessons.
- Students will have the opportunity to review recorded lectures and class meetings in the event of absences due to illness, approved school sponsored activity participation, or other approved extenuating circumstances. This option is not an alternative in person learning, and absences will be given for those students who are not present in class.
- The inability to obtain necessary travel documents to return to the United States
- Military service
Updated June 14, 2021
Campus Emergency & Closure Notifications
The Bethany Lutheran College messaging system is a key component of the college’s emergency notification program. In the event of a campus emergency or closure, the College will send notifications through a number of communication channels including text, voice, and email messaging.
- STUDENT Sign Up for Emergency Notifications on MyBLC (requires login)
- EMPLOYEE Sign Up for Emergency Notifications on MyBLC (requires login)