Bookstore

Bookstore manager Dan Gerdts

Bookstore Changes With The Times

Bethany’s campus bookstore has been a mainstay in Old Main for almost 100 years. “The Bookstore” first opened in 1920 when the institution was still called Bethany Ladies College. While the store primarily serves the needs of the students at BLC, it also doubles as a Christian book and supply store, and is the occasional…

Scroll to Top